Friday, February 20, 2009

Profile Picture

My profile picture was made a month ago when Malcolm, my husband of 53 years, gave me his gift for Christmas. I tore into the package and discovered a brand new laptop. Look at my smile.

Reminds me of another gift that put a big smile on my face, one someone else gave me years ago, I won't say how many, but I was 8-years-old.

The gift - eternal life.

The giver - God through Jesus Christ.



The wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Romans 6:23

What a Treasure!

2 comments:

  1. What a great testimony. Over 20 years ago at the age of 8 I was also saved, sanctified and filled with the Holy Ghost for the first time! Thank God for His un-speakable gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, Fred. Our testimonies sound almost identical except mine happened many more years ago than 20. It's still real after all these years.

    Keep the faith!

    ReplyDelete